Recent Before & After Photos

Dishwasher Water Damage in Bartow


Kitchens are the place for house fires and water leaks in Bartow homes, not just a place to eat. When the dishwasher supply line springs a leak and goes unnotic... READ MORE



Lakeland Smoke Stained Ceiling


Kitchen fires occur more often than in any other room in a Lakeland home. Not all of these fires destroy the walls, appliances, and cabinets. The Before Photo d... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Bartow


Commercial water damage occurred at this Bartow assisted living facility when a water line in a public restroom on this floor had a water line burst. The hallwa... READ MORE



Storm Damage – Bartow Home


Storm damage struck this Bartow home when a set of sliding glass doors was broken by flying debris caused by winds of a severe thunderstorm. Gallons of rainwate... READ MORE



Water Leak in a Bartow Home


The dishwasher in this Bartow property gushed water from a broken hose, flooding the floor and base cabinets. The homeowner knows that by calling us an immediat... READ MORE



Lakeland Mold Infested Walls


The lower area of these walls in a Lakeland home was flooded from a storm. The homeowner removed the water, but not all of the moisture, from the carpet. This l... READ MORE



Commercial Water Damage – Bartow School


Commercial water damage was sustained at this Bartow Middle School when a main water line burst. SERVPRO of Bartow / Lakeland Highlands was summoned to the scho... READ MORE



Fire and Smoke Damage in Lakeland


The kitchen fire in this Lakeland home circulated a large amount of smoke and odors throughout the house, including this bedroom. This room needed a good vacuum... READ MORE



Highland City Storm Damage


The visible damage to this Highland City home resulted from stormy weather that drenched the attic and ceiling with a deluge of water. The sagging overhead lath... READ MORE



Mold Damage – Bartow Home


Mold damage was the result of a water supply hose to the washing machine leaking. The water damage affected the laundry room, bedroom, living room, and bathroom... READ MORE