How SERVPRO Water Damage Specialists Can Help Your Lakeland Property
SERVPRO Restores Your Water Damaged Home
Water damage in Bartow is one of the most debilitating events that a homeowner can experience. Owners understand that excessive standing water destroys property, and they seek to take care of the impending task themselves. When small spills are the result of a fixable leak or drip the remediation is straight forward. Grab a mop and pail and remove the water. But make sure to repair the source of the flow of the unwanted water. When large volumes of water have flooded the interior of your home, then SERVPRO suggests that it is time to call in a professional water damage restoration company. The total reconditioning of your property may entail a multi-faceted approach that is beyond your scope. Here are just a few of the restoration services we can provide following an inspection and assessment.
1. Water Removal. The initial priority in your home is eliminating all visible water. Water damage specialists possess the expertise and equipment necessary to complete this process. Delaying water removal increases water damage, loss of personal possessions, and costs.
2. Drying Out. Like water elimination, drying out your property is extremely important following water damage. This process inhibits the growth of mold, reduces the need to discard porous materials such as drywall, and helps preserve structural materials. Remediation specialists use equipment like dehumidifiers and high-output fans (air movers) to complete the process efficiently. This step may take several days or more depending on the severity of the water incursion.
3. Mold Inspection. Molds are fungi that thrive in a warm, moist, and dark environment. Mold spores are present in all home environments. They become active when moisture and food supply (cellulose) are available. Mold colonization can begin as quickly as 48-72 hours after the water intrusion. Ongoing exposure to mold may lead to unwanted health issues. SERVPRO remediates the mold issue.
4. Odor Removal. Musty odors indicate the presence of mold and mildew. Odors can also originate from pooling or absorbed water reacting with carpeting or other fabrics and upholstery. Our technicians employ specialized products and fogging machines to remove odor and then to deodorized. Clean and sanitary ambient air will be the norm again.
5. Damage Repair. The cost-effective policy of cleaning and restoring, rather than replacing, water damaged items will lessen disruption to your lifestyle while decreasing expenses.
Call SERVPRO immediately when you find that your Bartow home has been subjected to water damage. Our industry experts, certified by the IICRC in cleaning and drying techniques with extensive corporate training, work with skill and speed to eliminate your issues. We will restore your home to pre-water damage condition--"Like it never even happened."
Highly-Trained Water Restoration Specialists
SERVPRO of Bartow/Lakeland Highlands is a team of water damage specialists. We get started quickly to get your property dry and back to pre-water damage condition. We use advanced water removal and drying equipment and scientific drying principles to get you property dry quickly, including documenting the drying process to validate your home or business is ready. Learn about our water damage training and certificates. We are proud to serve our local communities. Call for help. (863) 510-5962